Indiana Shock is a travel softball organization based in North Manchester. We are currently comprised of 9 teams ranging from 10u to 18u.
The Indiana Shock organization exists for the specific purpose of providing a competitive youth fastpitch softball program whose goals are to develop players capable of competing at their highest level with the demonstrated skills necessary to play college softball.
Our teams routinely compete in some of the strongest events in the Midwest. The Indiana Shock Softball teams and coaching staffs strive to attract players and parents with these common interests:
- Approach the “travel ball world” with perspective and humility, always being honest in our interactions.
- Promote the game of fastpitch softball.
- Create an environment in which players can reach their full potential and achieve the self-confidence and positive self-esteem necessary to be successful both on and off the field.
- Develop individual skills and team tactics to enable players and/or teams to compete at the showcase level.
- Assist all of our players in obtaining college exposure and the possible opportunity to play collegiate softball.
These goals are accomplished by providing a fun, safe and family-driven atmosphere to all of our athletes. With the ultimate goal of helping each of our athletes realize the opportunity to play softball in college one day, we stress the importance of succeeding in the classroom as well as the ball field.
We are a small organization by design, but as we grow, our number one goal will always remain the same – to create value and the ultimate, most thoughtful softball travel ball experience for all of our families.
We invite you to learn more with the information on our website, follow us on Social Media, and please feel free to contact us for more information!